Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa Clinic Triage Nurse in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Through evidence-based practice, the RN utilizes critical thinking to assess, plan, implement and evaluate outcome based care of patients. The RN supervises and coordinates care provided to patients by the LPN, Medical Assistants and other Clinic team members. The RN facilitates communication with physicians, patient and family, other departments and/or team members.
Adheres to MercyOne Northeast Iowa's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of MercyOne Northeast Iowa.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Minimum one year clinic experience preferred.
Current Iowa RN license. BLS. Mandatory Reporter. Limited Radiographer if performing x-rays. Valid IA driver's license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) (CC-Cardiology and Ped Cardiology only).
- High mediate language, intermediate math, high reasoning ability.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to effectively interact with other health care professionals and the public.
- Ability to present a positive image.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled