Kelly Services Purchasing Assistant in Cedar Falls, Iowa
Kelly is looking for a Purchasing Assistant for a manufacturer in Cedar Falls, IA. This is a part-time, short-term temporary position for 8 weeks, but could possibly be extended past that if needed, paying $16.50/hr!
Part time hours are flexible between Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and ideally will be 20-29 hrs per week.
The purchasing assistant is responsible for processing invoices and coordinating them to ensure payment and shipment as well as additional routine purchasing duties as needed.
• Communicate with Receiving, BSM and PMM staff to effectively coordinate and process accurate posting of Pack slips, invoices, and Advanced Ship Notices.
• Purchase order entry and maintenance.
• Maintains appropriate records to support material acquisition decision and to perform related analyses as needed.
• Performs such other tasks and special projects as may be assigned from time to time by the unit manager.
• Process Corrective Actions related to assigned job duties.
• Expedite internal processes as needed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Associates degree or 2 years of related experience
• Microsoft office knowledge: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Interested? Apply here or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Kelly ® ?
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs