U.S. Bank Head of Partner Marketing in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
This position will primarily be responsible for executing effective marketing programs with Elavon’s key business partner relationships, including: a big box retailer, a leading Telecommunications Company, national membership associations, smaller associations and our third party resellers (ISOs/MSPs) and Agent Banks.
They will work in tandem with these companies and Elavon business line managers to understand key business objectives and develop effective campaigns. This position requires a proven self-starter, results-oriented individual who can quickly and effectively respond to the ever-changing needs of the business and can manage many tasks and effectively build a team to support our key partners. The ideal candidate is a rising marketing professional, with proven, hands-on experience leading a team, who understands business objectives and has extensive knowledge of the payments industry landscape, and can take direction to develop and execute programs and campaigns. The position reports to the VP, Head of North America Marketing.
• Identifies gaps in current support across partner channels and proposes new structure to build out a small partner marketing team under the newly restructured North America Marketing Department
• Determines goals, target segments and type of campaign (referral or direct, lead gen, sales support, sales contests, etc.).
• Develops value props and campaign concepts; directs the work of external agencies; obtains internal approvals and buy-in; facilitates compliance and legal approvals; and communicates campaign to partners and internal stakeholders.
• Consistently meets deadlines and is highly responsive to the needs of partners and internal customers.
• Develops appropriate online marketing initiatives through digital marketing channels, including company and partner web properties, SEM, social media, email, etc., for measurable increases in lead generation, inbound traffic and closed leads.
• Analyzes campaign metrics and makes any necessary adjustments; develops campaign/program dashboard monitoring results; and submits for inclusion into management reporting.
• Leads project budgets and expenditures within company process.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Eight or more years of related experience in marketing and marketing strategy with proven ability to deliver results
• 5-7 years of payments industry experience required; knowledge in key verticals (retail, healthcare, hospitality) and ISO/third party relationships preferred
• 5 – 7 years of demonstrated, progressive experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns.
• Highly skilled in time management, prioritization and a proven self-starter
• Skill in communication, messaging and value props for a variety of audiences, especially new customers as well as internal sales teams, and partners.
• Ability to translate complex ideas and concepts into language easily understood by non-specialists.
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines in fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Team player. Flexible. Results-oriented, service-oriented and with a passion for creativity and innovation.
• Knowledge in Digital campaigns and Salesforce reporting required
• Knowledgeable in graphic design; conceptual.
Job: Marketing / Communications
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180042157
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.