Robert Half International Product Manager in CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa
Are you ambitious, reliable, and experienced in business? If you're ready to further your talents and expertise as a Product Manager Analyst Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity with a growing company that you might want to check out. Candidates should have a firm technical grasp, excellent interpersonal skills and high level of communication. The long-term temporary Product Manager Analyst will be based in the Cedar Rapids, Iowa location.
• Analyze and document existing life, annuities, and health products into requirements for the IT platform development team.
• Work with information technology professionals to develop systems to ensure compliance with requirements of regulatory bodies.
• Oversees product implementation process, ensuring solution integrates properly, costs are justified and appropriate.
• Understand pricing methodology for products
• Communicate updates to and solicit improvements from key business partners
• Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum of 2 years of actuarial experience required with FSA/ASA; Minimum of 4 years of actuarial experience required without FSA or ASA
• Actuarial experience with whole life, universal life, term, annuities, disability income, long-term care and/or group insurance experience preferred
• Preferred Experience with Product Development and Tax laws
• Proven ability to influence business partners
• Strong team player, willing to perform in roles that assist as well as lead
• Superior technical skills and ability to understand complex quantitative concepts and models
• Strong communication skills to be able to explain complex concepts to non-actuarial business partners"
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: CEDAR RAPIDS, IA
Date Posted: September 24, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01520-0011567307
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs