Tyson Foods Machine Operator-1st shift June Req. in Council Bluffs, Iowa
This position starts at $17.55/hr. with a shift increase for second and third shift and potential for overtime. We have open positions for second shift.
If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world’s expectations for how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe environment for our team members. We offer great benefits and steady work. This facility operates five days a week and produces Pepperoni.
· This position is responsible for operating machinery to ensure the continuous flow of product thru the production process and insuring proper ingredients/supplies are being used on the line.
· Responsible for monitoring and adjusting machine settings as needed and notifying supervisor if machines should require maintenance while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures.
· Applicant will be considered for any open machine operating position on 2nd shift.
· These positions may work in any department of the facility such as the Formulation Raw process or the Ready to Eat process.
· . Applicants will comply with all safety, food safety, GMP requirements.
· Applicant must be willing to work overtime and weekends if required.
· Applicants must be willing to work with knives, if required, and wear all proper safety equipment
· Some positions require lifting and pulling occasionally up to 60 pounds.
· Must be able to perform repetitive motions such as pinching gripping and grasping.
· All work is performed in a cold and damp environment with temperatures ranging from 20 to 50 degrees
· Requires standing 8 to 12 hours per day.
· This position will be on a rotating scheduled
· Applicant must have at least six months of continuous work history with same employer within the last twelve months to be considered for this position.
A Shift (United States of America)
When completing a Tyson Foods employment application, be sure to complete all tasks listed on the candidate home page. If not, you will see a message that there are 1 or more task(s) that require attention. Applicants for hourly production positions must complete the task to provide additional information to be considered from employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to learn more about what categories of personal information we collect when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information, please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here (https://www.tysonfoods.com/sites/default/files/2020-07/CCPA%20applicant%20notification.pdf) .
Our team members make the difference. If you are ready to grow your career with an industry leader and want to positively impact the team and community around you, then join us in helping us in raising expectations.Join us on the journey.
At Tyson, we are raising expectations for how much good people can do. Our Talent Strategy is to Attract, Grow, Reward and Retain the best talent, and we believe that our Culture is the connecting thread that drives that strategy!
We strive to be a talent magnet to establish a reputation for being a talent rich organization where team members can grow their career while growing the business.
We are a high performing organization where team members are rewarded (Pay, Benefits and Recognition) for their contributions, and given the opportunity to support and/or volunteer with programs that help Tyson make a lasting social impact in the communities where we live and work.
To learn more about our culture, please read Our Purpose (http://www.tysonfoods.com/who-we-are/our-story/purpose-values) .
Tyson Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you are unable to apply for career opportunities through use of this site due to an impairment or disability, please contact (479) 290-5000 for further assistance.
- Tyson Foods Jobs