Stanley Acess Technologies Paint Line Operator 2nd Shift - Manchester, IA $1000 Sign-on Bonus in Delhi, Iowa
79693BRTitle:Paint Line Operator 2nd Shift - Manchester, IA $1000 Sign-on BonusBusiness:US - Stanley Infrastructure State/Country/Province:Iowa No. of Positions:6Job Description:COMPANY OVERVIEW
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done — and we have since 1843. Our commitment to quality, safety and sustainability keeps us focused on our path to becoming the type of uniquely human-centered global industrial company that keeps every stakeholder in mind, while being For Those Who Make The World.
STANLEY Infrastructure, a division of Stanley Black & Decker, is a global manufacturer of hydraulic tools and attachments with world class brands such as STANLEY, Paladin, LaBounty and Pengo. STANLEY Infrastructure has rich history focusing on bringing innovative solutions to market and is recognized around the world for the strength of its people, products and brands.
STANLEY Infrastructure is a growth platform with plans to double it’s revenue over the next few years through organic growth and strong corporate M&A commitment.
Under the direction of the Paint Line Supervisor and/or Group Leader, the paint-line operator is responsible to operate and maintain painting equipment and provide training to employees in proper painting procedures.
The successful candidate who performs well in this role will have growth opportunities available within the business. Learn more about the Stanley Infrastructure business at www.stanleyinfrastructure.com and learn more about Stanley Black & Decker at www.stanleyblackanddecker.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Proficient at operating all paint processing equipment within the department.
Set-up and perform color changes per job specifications.
Measure and mix liquid and powder paints as necessary to complete job
Prepare and inspect parts to ensure proper paint application.
Apply primers and paints per manufacturing specifications.
Perform preventative maintenance on all painting equipment as required.
Understand and follow procedures dealing with parts flow and associated paperwork.
Complete computer operations using specific forms and procedures to ensure inventory
accuracy within the department.
• General plant; safety shoes, safety glasses, hearing protection required.
• Good manual dexterity.
• Standing majority of shift.
• Mobility to move within department/plant as assigned.
• Frequent lifting up to 60 lbs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read and understand instructions in order to measure, mix, and apply primers and paints.
• Must be able to operate lift-truck.
• Ability to use hand and power tools.
• Requires good attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Good mathematical skills.
• Must possess a high level of work accuracy.
• Ability to follow, with detail, written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to read and understand work order routings and instructions.
• Ability to work well with minimum supervision.
• Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth.
• Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
• Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
• Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity. Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Requisition Number:79693BRFunction:Manufacturing City:DelhiEEO Statement:All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.Featured Category on SBD Careers:Manufacturing