Verint Systems, Inc. Account Executive in Des Moines, Iowa
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 16022
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.verint.com
Overview of Job Function:
Verint’s Experience Management (XM) business unit is seeking an experienced Account Executive who can support sales activities with new clients. The Account Executive is an individual contributor, quota driven sales role with responsibility for developing and closing new client business for the Verint Experience Management business unit. The role will own the prospect sales cycle and be responsible for closing business against a set quota.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate clear understanding of the Verint offerings and service value propositions for prospects.
• Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaign to identify and qualify new opportunities.
• Identify prospect companies and organizations that currently do not conduct business with the Verint Experience Management business unit and develop and lead sales presentations in collaboration with pre-sales for such prospects.
• Apply the principles of solution selling, discovery, propose and sell appropriate product and service solutions, manage the sales process through to close for assigned software and service transactions.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of Verint’s positioning, products, functionality, ROI.
• Determine appropriate licensing/services options; negotiate pricing, terms and conditions within established guidelines, in collaboration with business development, pre-sales, finance and legal as appropriate.
• Continuously research and learn about industry trends.
• Track all communications and projections in Salesforce to ensure accurate forecasting.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of quota carrying outside sales and account management experience with sales to contacts at the director-level or above
• Experience selling Enterprise software, Software (SaaS), Customer Experience Measurement Tools and/or Research and Analytics
• Significant experience with face-to-face presentations to executive level decision makers
• Show consistent success with building and maintaining client relationships within an enterprise account base
• Experience creating and developing long-term client relationships
• Evidence of high performance, entrepreneurial spirit and team player
• Willingness to travel up to 40% (post-pandemic) in sales territory and attend trade shows
• Proficient in the use of standard business systems: MSOffice, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to travel
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and location regulations
• Experience with customer experience portfolio solutions and customer engagement technology
• Experience selling to retail, financial services, hospitality, telco, government and B2B industries
• Exceeding quotas of one million or more in individual annual sales revenues with a high transactional sales model
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs