CommonSpirit Health ASSISTANT-REGISTRAR in DES MOINES, Iowa
Mercy College of Health Sciences is a Catholic institution of higher education, rooted in the heritage of the Sisters of Mercy, guided by our core values of knowledge, reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence.
• Manages the Student Information System for the Registrar’s office. Ensures data entered is accurate and timely.
• Ensures accurate student enrollment by performing enrollment verification at the beginning of each term. Coordinates student attendance verification with faculty to meet federal financial aid compliance.
• Reviews and approves transcripts’ evaluation.
• Develops Transfer Articulation Agreements and Transfer Guides, coordinating with other higher education institutions.
• Generates reports, reviewing for accuracy and integrity of reports.
• Assists students with registration, degree audits and withdrawal requests.
Signatures on file in HR
• Assists Registrar with developing course term schedules, updating the College catalog, and Registrar’s Office webpage.
• Assists in the planning and coordination of commencement.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Demonstrated experience in a higher education’s student affairs department.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret policy and make sound independent decisions.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and communicative skills.
• Knowledgeable about governmental regulations pertaining to higher education.
• Experience working in a Registrar’s office preferred.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
External hires must pass a post offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request . We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Requisition ID 2020-130137
Employment Type Full Time
Department Mercy College
Hours Per Pay Period 80
Facility Mercy College
Standard Hours varies
Work Schedule 8 Hour
Location IA-DES MOINES
- CommonSpirit Health Jobs