The MENTOR Network CNA - NEW Starting Wage in Des Moines, Iowa
CNA - NEW Starting Wage Primary Location: IA-IADes Moines-2822 S Union St Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoingpublic health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Come join our amazing team of CNAs. Make a difference every day as a patient advocate providing quality of life enhancing services to those we serve.
New Starting wage of $13.50 per hour!
As a Certified Nursing Assistant with REM Iowa, you will perform hands-on nursing care with an emphasis on daily care needs and personal hygiene.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served, ensure quality services provided
- Provide assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, and community and social integration.
- Help maintain safe and quality supports for individuals served
- Initiate emergency procedures on as needed basis
- Use equipment correctly and safely
- Report any hazardous conditions, equipment, accidents or incidents to supervisor
- Maintain current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation
- Assist with resident activity programs, including off-site outings and off-site appointments.
Assist with household activities
Assist in keeping residence tidy and clean.
Assist with meal preparation and mealtimes.
Actively attend and participate in team meetings and trainings as required
- Maintain confidentiality and treat others with dignity and respect in all you do
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs