Verint Systems, Inc. Director, Global Partner Operations in Des Moines, Iowa
Director, Global Partner Operations
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15985
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional growth opportunities. Learn more at www.Verint.com.
Overview of Job Function:
The Director, Global Partner Operations leads the partner operations effort and is responsible for management of partner operational activity that supports execution of our partner strategy including business administration of any partner specific areas of internal systems. This person will ensure the Partner Strategy teams have the information they need to monitor and analyze business results and feedback to identify where changes and adjustments should be made.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
• Review partner data including financial data, sales data, engagement data from portals and other engagements, etc. and identify patterns and processes that optimize both Verint and partner processes. Seek creative solutions that go outside normal processes to contribute to Verint’s overall cloud transformation.
• Collaborate with the assigned finance team member to ensure requirements for partner data and analysis are met.
• Represent internal Verint system requirements for the Global Partner Program and Partner Strategy with IT or business system leads whichever is appropriate.
• Establish and maintain governance of partner specific materials including approval and regular updating to ensure materials stay fresh and relevant. Examples: Handbooks/guides, content for Verint Connect for Partners, sales and presales partner enablement, and support and service certification and badging
• Collaborate with partner offer team and regional channel leadership to ensure global consistency across Verint’s channel program definitions including partner levels, entitlements, discount bands and support/service certification requirements.
• Collaborate with Verint’s customer experience team to collect and analyze feedback from partners and customers of partners – and deliver results and recommendations to appropriate leadership.
• Work with relevant leadership teams to drive progress of identified process/interaction improvements.
• In collaboration with the Global Partner Teams, optimize the order management process, especially the process between the global partners where there is a high volume of orders.
• Regular cadence of communication with partner leaders to ensure tight collaboration and strong alignment on key areas such as support, enablement, product roadmap, and key customers of Verint partners.
• Work with partners to streamline their access to product and engineering resources as needed.
• Support QBR for partner.
• Based on partner-facing interactions, share results, insights, and recommendations to leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 12 years overall functional experience
• Minimum of 8 years of progressive leadership experience
• Excellent communication skills to effectively present to a wide range of audiences
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to be pro-active and take initiative
• Excellent relationship management skills
• Strong problem-solving skills with a passion for finding solutions
• Experience working effectively across a highly matrixed environment
• Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and local regulations
• Experience in a SaaS enterprise software organization
• Understanding of the WFO market, Customer Engagement strategies, Contact Center related solutions
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
Verint Systems, Inc.
- Verint Systems, Inc. Jobs