CommonSpirit Health Director Outreach in DES MOINES, Iowa
Mercy College of Health Sciences is a Catholic institution of higher education, rooted in the heritage of the Sisters of Mercy, guided by our core values of knowledge, reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence.
• Collaborates and participates in the expansion of the MA program by seeking out potential partners and areas of growth.
• Provides leadership, direction and guidance in all areas of the program, including policy and procedure development, retention efforts, and building and maintaining partnerships for clinical/learning experiences
• Develops the annual budget and monitors expenditures. Communicates variances to appropriate management.
• Hires, develops, trains and motivates faculty to ensure optimal performance. Provides regular feedback, including the annual performance evaluation.
• Teaches, supervises and evaluates students’ academic, skill laboratory, clinical and field performance.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in, health care, business, education, or related field.
• Knowledge of MAERB Core Curriculum objectives included in their assigned teaching.
• Knowledge of instruction in educational theory and techniques.
• Demonstrated experience representing an organization to internal and external constituents.
• Demonstrated experience in relationship management with diverse groups.
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of one year teaching experience in postsecondary and/or vocational/technical education.
It is Mercy College of Health Sciences’ policy to conduct all academic programs and business activities in a manner that is free from unlawful discrimination and to provide equal opportunity for and equal treatment of students and employees regardless of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion/creed, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability or status as a U. S. veteran or any other factor protected by law. Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies may be directed to the Vice President, Enrollment Management and Student Affairs or the Human Resources’ Business Partner at 515.643.3180, 928 6 th Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50309, email@example.com .
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities (https://careers-commonspirit.icims.com/connect?back=intro&in_iframe=1&hashed=-435626305) to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.
Requisition ID 2021-174557
Employment Type Full Time
Department Mercy College
Hours / Pay Period 80
Standard Hours 8:00-4:30 PM
Facility / Process Level : Name Mercy College
Location IA-DES MOINES
Equal Opportunity CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- CommonSpirit Health Jobs