Robert Half International Entry Level Mortgage Assistant NEEDED! in Des Moines, Iowa
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door in an entry level finance role in Des Moines, Iowa? Robert Half is looking for individuals to join our client's team to process high level collateral loan transactions. You must be able to handle critical production-based banking and finance transactions. If you have an interest in hedge funds, stocks, and settling trades, this IS the opportunity for you to gain great experience and start your career in a Fortune 500 banking institution.
Other responsibilities may include special equity processing, exceptions research and reconciliation, metrics reporting, etc.
• Excellent communications skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work independently and multi-task; working knowledge of required technical systems.
• Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
• At least one year of experience working in the financial services industry (internship is acceptable)
• Microsoft Office mastery, including Excel, SharePoint, Access.
• Familiarity with financing deal documents.
• Broadridge Systems experience (Impact and BPS).
• Technical Skills including SQL, Excel Graphing, Database construction.
Call Shasta Coe at 515-244-2500 or email your resume to Shasta.Coe(at symbol)roberthalf.com!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $13.00 - $16.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: September 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01502-9502687448
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs