Aerotek Microbiology Lab Technician in Des Moines, Iowa
· Lab Technician
· Must be open to 1st and 2nd shift
· Prefer Associate's or Bachelor’s Degree within the Life Sciences but not required
· Enter the sample data into eLIMS system in a timely and accurate manner
· Complete laboratory testing on all incoming samples in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
· Plating, cell culturing
· Identify process difficulties and report these together with proposed solutions to supervisor
· Identify non-conformances and out-of specifications samples
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs