UnityPoint Health Patient Transport-Radiology in Des Moines, Iowa
The Team Member will be working in collaboration with care givers, to facilitate the moving of patients to and from Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Contributes to patient care by moving patients to and from Nursing Units via appropriate method.
• Manages the patient transportation between the nursing units and Radiology / Nuclear Medicine. This workflow is coordinated with the Technologist who’s scheduled to image the patient.
• Maintain the safety of the transportation equipment, by reporting and removing the equipment from service.
• Maintain safe / clean equipment, by making sure the equipment is clean prior to and after each use.
• Assists in the transfer of patients to and from the examination table and provides proper immobilization devices for positioning or transporting as required.
• Demonstrates initiative to improve quality and customer service.
• Balances team and individual responsibilities, objective and open to other’s views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to positive team goals, puts success of team above own interest.
• Demonstrates initiative to improve quality and customer service by striving to exceed customer expectations.
High School Diploma or equivalent. Previous Patient Transport experience helpful but not required. 6 months of customer service required.
Requisition ID: 2021-86250
Street: 700 E University Ave
Name: 3020 UnityPoint Health Des Moines
Posting Minimum: USD $12.03/Hr.
Name: Radiology Administration- Luth
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 0.01
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: M, Tu, W, F- as needed
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org