Change Healthcare Product Support Analyst in Des Moines, Iowa
Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life. If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
What will I be responsible for in this job? (brief summary of the role)The Product Support Representative (Entry Level) will work with customers and internal staff to research and resolve product support issues for a robust health insurance company processing software/service. Responsible for answering phones, answering customer emails, troubleshooting routine problems, providing software use guidance, auditing processes, and working internally with the product support team.
What are the requirements?• Years of experience:
· 2+ years of experience in customer service
· 2+ years of experience with use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Etc.)
· High School Diploma or equivalent
• Physical requirements: N/AWhat critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
Qualified candidates must possess strong technical, PC, and software use abilities. Must demonstrate exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, be able to handle multiple projects concurrently, be self-conscious of their assigned tasks, and be able to meet deadlines. Must be able to rely on and closely follow pre-established instructions, procedures, and guidelines to successfully perform the functions of the position. Applicants must be self-motivated, willing to learn and adapt, and eager to succeed and advance in a team environment.
· Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
· Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
· Participates in development of client training programs by identifying issues; recommending instructional language.
· Avoids legal challenges by monitoring compliance with service agreements and regulatory requirements.
· Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
· Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Strong technical, PC, and analytical skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required
· Strong customer service and multi-tasking skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Familiarity with software support, software use
· Familiarity with office phone support, email, and MS Office applications
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
· Familiarity with X12 ANSI transactions
How much should I expect to travel? N/A
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicant will reveive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Change Healthcare Jobs