Easter Seals Program Support Specialist- Development and Camp in Des Moines, Iowa
Program Support Specialist- Development and Camp
Full-time*; posted:* Wednesday, Jul 11 2018
Easter Seals Iowa
Send resume to:
Anna Engler Easter Seals Iowa, 2920 30th St. Des Moines, Iowa 50310
Download Posting: program-support-specialist.doc
Easter Seals is looking for a Program Support Specialist for our camp and development programs!
- Greet and direct visitors at the front desk and provide information; Communicate Easter Seals’ vision, mission, and values to public.
- Support special event planning activities
- Support internal meeting set up and booking off-site facilities as needed.
Complete special projects as directed by development team members.
Work with hospitality team to follow-up and thank customers to convert them to donors
- Give tours of camp location
- Support the management and maintenance of Camp and volunteer records for agency long term record keeping, inlcuding the Camp application process
- Maintenance of Camp office overall appearance and tidiness and administrative duties; communicating issues timely to maintenance department for repair
- Process new clients into the data base including the camp application, camp ships and funding information.
- Work to convert paper development files to digital storage.
- Prepare program correspondence and reports, and research information as requested by Program Directors
- Manage rental program, bookings, scheduling and all communications
- Provide general clerical support to departments including but not limited to copying, preparing mailings (quarterlies, newsletter) and processing mail as needed
- Ensure filing for CEO is completed in timely and accurate manner
- Prepare for all meetings hosted by CEO, reserving room, ordering, setting up refreshments, connecting visitors with appropriate team member host, and tear down
- Support the development team with scheduling, credit card management, and data entry into development portal
- Attend and support functions of the development department
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year clerical experience preferred. Experience working with persons with disabilities preferred.
- Ability to type 50 wpm.
- Excellent customer services skills and professional presentation.
- Ability to operate a computer and navigate through Easter Seals database. Experience in word processing software; Word and Excel experience required.
- Knowledge of HCBS funding sources preferred but will train.
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects/tasks, work independently, communicate effectively (written and verbal), work professionally with team members and clients, work under pressure, maintain confidentiality
- Access to Reliable Transportation for regular participation in work.
- Possession of valid Iowa Driver’s License and maintenance of good driving record.
- Insurable under Easter Seals vehicle insurance policy