Robert Half International Receptionist in Des Moines, Iowa
OfficeTeam is always seeking friendly Receptionists with strong communication skills to support multiple companies within the Des Moines, Iowa area.
The daily responsibilities of a Receptionist may include:
• Answering and directing all incoming phone calls, using courteous language, and taking detailed messages when needed
• Greeting guests and employees, signing in visitors and adhering to office security protocols
• Maintaining the appearance of the office lobby
• Receiving inbound mail and packages via UPS, USPS and FedEx
• Gathering, sorting, and distributing mail daily
• Entering data into spreadsheets
• Sorting, scanning, and filing documents
• Supporting the team with miscellaneous projects as needed
Interested candidates should submit their resume to Shasta.Coe(at symbol)roberthalf.com for immediate consideration!
**Did you know OfficeTeam offers virtual interviews for your convenience, and benefit programs like medical insurance, tuition reimbursement, and free training resources to our temporary employees? Apply today to register and learn more!
• 1+ years of customer service experience in the retail, restaurant or office industries
• Experience answering and directing calls is ideal
• Great sense of organizational skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Call Shasta Coe at 515-244-2500 or email your resume directly to Shasta.Coe(at symbol)roberthalf.com!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $13.00 - $14.00 / Hourly
Location: Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01500-9502813438
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs