Dupaco Credit Union Lending Consultant in Dubuque, Iowa
You’re talented. Supportive. Cheerful. Willing. Accurate.
You create opportunities. You can solve the problem.
You’re ready to make a difference in our members’ lives as a Lending Consultant!
If we’re on the same page, then here are the specs.
• Assisting our members with their consumer lending needs
• Discovering opportunities with our members to reach their goals
• Processing new loan applications for consumer loans
• Providing ongoing exceptional service to our members
• A bachelor's degree in business, finance or a closely related field preferred
• A minimum three years’ experience in financial services industry preferred
• Consumer lending experience is a plus
• Excellent writing and communication abilities is a must
If this is who you are, what you want, and what you can do, this is where you belong!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.