Robert Half International Software Development Manager in FAIRFIELD, Iowa
Are you ready to make a move to Management or ready to advance your skills with a larger organization? If so, this full-time opportunity will be perfect for you! Having a passion for leadership and software development will be key to this role as you will be a leader to software developers and quality assurance analysts. Please apply now, call 319-362-8606, or message me on LinkedIn to discuss further https://www.linkedin.com/in/rht-shawn-m-troy/. This role is required to be on-site!
What is a rough idea in this role like?
• Lead the software development team to build, maintain, and support technical software solutions and effectively manage and utilize the environments that support them.
• Supervise the work of individuals within the Technology department including but not limited to development plans, performance reviews, progressive discipline, recruitment, and ensure adherence to company and departmental policies, procedures, and technical standards.
• Drive overall team effectiveness by monitoring morale, ensuring cross training and succession planning, validating work quality, managing staffing model including resource allocation, and participating in prioritization of team assignments to meet technical and business project deadlines according to the budget.
• Resolve escalated issues and fill in when necessary by performing team tasks including but not limited to, validating and optimizing business logic, conducting technical trade off analyses, leading code reviews, writing code, and architecting data structures, application structures, and UI/UX presentation layers.
• Oversee test coverage of all software development work in order to ensure unacceptable risks presented in the event of the software failing are mitigated.
• Partner with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Project Managers, Product Managers, and business stakeholders to understand the business in order to develop solutions that support the project roadmap.
• Collaborate with the Software Architects and Infrastructure Teams regarding emerging technologies to strategically advance business and technical solutions to support the Cambridge business model.
• Interface within the company in a professional and courteous manner to achieve the Company’s common goals and ensure communication of those goals and statuses to all necessary parties.
ASP.NET MVC Framework, Azure SQL Database, Test Driven Development, Software Design Patterns, VB6 and, much more!
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: FAIRFIELD, IA
Date Posted: November 20, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01520-0011627176
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs