Dave Wright Nissan Subaru Digital Account Coordinator in Hiawatha, Iowa
Looking for something challenging, exciting and rewarding
Are you eager to help our customers solve their current automotive problems?
Do you want a career with a company that cares about your growth, success and fulfillment in life?
The Dave Wright Nissan Subaru A-Teamers are made up of positive professionals who are dedicated to helping our customers solve their current automotive needs.
- A-Team members know that every introduction to our customers has the power to change somebody’s life.
- A-Team members believe that every first point of contact has the potential to be the first point of impact.
- A-Team members help potential customers discover our commitment to exceptional customer satisfaction, the value we place in our customers and solutions to best help them.
- A-team members make the first introduction between potential customers and Dave Wright Nissan Subaru. After you apply- check your email for important next steps!
Our A-Team Members Enjoy:
- Competitive weekly compensation+ Monthly Bonuses
- Flexible work schedules with manageable work/life balance supported by the Leadership team
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation (up to 4 weeks over time)
- Paid sick days
- Automatic 3% company contribution to 401k
- Health, life and dental insurance plans
- Fun and casual work place
- You will make relationships and offer free advice to potential clients. You do not have to close sales. You are just responsible for beginning relationships and opening dialogue in a positive way by offering free, helpful and desirable information over the phone.
- We are looking for people that have a passion for persuasion, love making new relationships and enjoy the sport of conversation.
- If you like building relationships and the challenge of making new connections then we want to help you grow and build a lucrative career with us.
This energetic, positive and self-motivated star will possess the following background, experience skills and attributes:
- Experience as a Sales and/or Customer Service associate, Marketing Representative or Public Relations Person.
- Confidence to speak to new people on the phone.
- The ability to ask tough questions.
- The knowledge to overcome an objection.
- Sales and persuasion skills are a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive, upbeat and savvy communicator.
- Career oriented.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Ability to meet and exceed productivity and performance goals.
- A passion for creating and building business relationships.
- Strong work ethic, professional manner and positive attitude.
Dave Wright Nissan Subaru is:
- Ranked as one of the best dealerships to work for in the country
- The only Iowa dealership to win this award five consecutive years.
- One of Iowa’s fastest growing dealerships.
- Innovative dealer of the year
- Outstanding business of the year.
- Locally and family owned for 38 years.
- Culture, employee and customer satisfaction is our primary focus here.
- Growing, fun and market leading company who prefers to promote from within.