BrightStar Care **Iowa City Area In Home Caregiver-WEEKLY PAY!** in Iowa City, Iowa
Are you a compassionate, caring person looking to make a real difference in people’s lives? We are looking for YOU!
BrightStar Care is hiring IMMEDIATELY for like-minded people to join our team of AWESOME caregivers to provide a higher standard of home care. We have multiple positions available, and multiple shifts- we are flexible to work with your schedule!
Some of the responsibilities you may be responsible for include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and administering meals in accordance to a client’s diet
- Assisting clients with hygiene cares, such as: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting, feeding, etc.
- Providing companion care services, such as: light housekeeping, laundry assistance, meal preparation, errand assistance, etc.
- Assist client with walking and transportation to and from doctor’s appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
Simply making your client’s day a bit BRIGHTER! Benefits include:
- WEEKLY PAY! $$$
- Several bonus programs, including a compliment bonus
AND SO MUCH MORE! Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED
- Current driver’s license with a reliable vehicle
- Must be able to provide proof of current auto insurance
- Must adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
- Must be able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push, and pull.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Apply today, interview tomorrow, and start within a week.
It will be an even BRIGHTER day at BrightStar Care when you join our team!