Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa Clinic Nurse/Medical Assistant/LPN- Float in Jesup, Iowa
(This floating position between the following clinics: Jesup, Independence, Evansdale, Grand Crossing, Gladbrook, LaPorte, Reinbeck, Dysart, Cedar Falls, Traer, Parkersburg.)
Under the supervision of a provider, assists and performs a variety of patient care duties for the clinics of MercyOne Northeast Iowa. Adheres to MercyOne Northeast Iowa's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of MercyOne Northeast Iowa.
High school diploma plus graduate of an accredited Certified Medical Assistant program. Six months office clinical experience preferred.
Certified Medical Assistant preferred. BLS. Mandatory Reporter. Limited Radiographer if performing X-rays.
- Intermediate language, intermediate math, intermediate reasoning ability.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to effectively interact with other health care professionals and the public.
- Ability to present a positive image.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled