Wells Dairy Inc. Clerical Assistant-Temporary in Le Mars, Iowa
This is a temporary clerical position which will provide assistance by sorting and filling records along with other clerical tasks to a variety of departments.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Sorts, files and maintains alphabetical, numerical and subject filing systems.
- Accurately enters data within Oracle Applications
- Checks and compares data for accuracy and completeness.
- Gathers specified information and complies routine reports.
- Performs related job duties as required.
High School Diploma required.
1 year of office experience preferred.
Knowledge of basic computer applications.
Attention to detail, organization and communication skills. Must be able to operate a PC and have experience with Microsoft Suite and Outlook.
Professionally handle confidential and sensitive documents.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Job: Accounting & Finance
Primary Location: United States-Iowa-Le Mars
Req ID: 2100000117