Bridgestone Americas, Inc Field Technical Support in MUSCATINE, Iowa
The Field Technical Support (FTS) is an entry-level position working toward advancement of becoming a Technical Service Representative (TSR).
The Technical Service Representative (TSR) position is achieved after promotion from the Field Technical Support (FTS) position. Travel during the training period is extensive and can be over 75%.
The successful candidate will be well versed in electrical/mechanical/pneumatic troubleshooting skills. The position will require traveling to Bandag dealers throughout North America to install, troubleshoot and repair industrial retread equipment. Responsibilities will include training the proper operation and maintenance of major retread equipment. After an initial training period, the Field Technical Support Representative will be promoted to a Technical Service Representative and will be expected to manage an assigned territory with minimal supervision.
The TSR position will require re-location to an assigned field territory in North America.
Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world's largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries. The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world's largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment 'Our Way to Serve,' Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
Retread Plant Uptime
· Equipment installation & removal
· Training Dealer personnel on equipment operation
· Equipment calibrations
· Equipment troubleshooting and repair
· Training Dealer personnel on Equipment maintenance and repair
· Installing Equipment kits
Retread Plant Installs
· Plant installation or modification including equipment, beam and monorail
· Managing installation projects from start to finish
· Contractor meetings and coordination
· Franchise Compliance Audit/Franchise Standards of Excellence (FCA/FSE) and Improvement Actions
· Provides Operator training
· UPS Audits
· Key Performance Indicators (KPI) report out and projects to correct
· Identifying productivity constraints and developing plans to drive improvements
Dealer and Area Management
· Management and Market Team meetings
· 3 year Smart Resource (SR) plans
· Material flow support
· Plant production efficiency
· Dealer Visit records
Bachelor’s degree in math, science, or engineering preferred
Equivalent work experience in electronics/maintenance may be considered
Retread experience preferred
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Bridgestone Americas, Inc
- Bridgestone Americas, Inc Jobs