The Raymond Corporation Project Specialist, Warehouse - Muscatine, IA in Muscatine, Iowa
Receives regular supervision. Develops, implements and/or maintains assigned programs and/or systems for department. Plans, coordinates and conducts standard and non-standard projects. Responsible for interpreting policy, and evaluating and modifying existing methods/processes as required and ensuring they are most cost effective. Typically works under normal office conditions where required to sit for extended periods of time. Regularly spend significant amounts of time working in front of computer terminal.
- Conceives, develops and implements projects to improve total productivity in support of Safety, Quality, and Productivity Teams.
- Participates in or assists in directing activities to improve products, processes and/or equipment through application of Kaizen techniques, including Product/Process Preparation events.
- Provides support to Continuous Improvement through the active participation in various Kaizen events (shop floor, business process, and/or product/process preparation).
- Develops specifications, implements and maintains programs and/or systems to meet department needs.
- Reviews reports and/or data and provides analyses, summaries and resulting action plans.
- Plans, coordinates and/or conducts standard and non-standard projects or project segments.
- Exchanges information and resolves issues with multiple internal departments and/or outside organizations over a variety of program/project related issues.
- Provides leadership, support and advice to lower level personnel (typically non-exempt) in order to successfully complete projects.
- Analyzes current practices/procedures and makes recommendations/decisions for change.
- Maintains records with appropriate supporting material. Updates records as necessary.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.