Sparboe Farms Extended Shelf Life Lead in New Hampton, Iowa
Sparboe Foods is a growing company that prides itself on giving its employees ample opportunities to learn, develop, and advance within the organization. Employees work in a clean, safe, temperature controlled environment.
Sparboe offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for you and eligible family members, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay and paid time off.
POSITION TITLE: Extended Shelf Life Lead
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The ESL Lead is responsible for overseeing the proper filling of packaging containers meeting USDA and Sparboe quality regulations as they apply to finished product.
- Oversee proper filling of containers to the specified weight.
- Manage ESL packaging and operator employees.
- Operate filling equipment.
- Manage packaging materials and scrap rates.
- Oversee and complete tear down, cleaning and reassembly of equipment.
- Oversee and complete production paperwork and master cleaning schedules.
- Train new employees
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP’s), and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Report any food safety and quality issues/problems to your supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY: In person or online Applications accepted M-F 8:00am-3:00pm 900 North Linn Ave. New Hampton, IA 50659
Sparboe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted: November 9, 2018