Sparboe Farms Facility Maintenance Tech in New Hampton, Iowa
Sparboe Foods is a growing company that prides itself on giving its employees ample opportunities to learn, develop, and advance within the organization. Employees work in a clean, safe, temperature controlled environment. 1st and 2nd shift available.
Sparboe offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits for you and eligible family members, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401(k) with match, holiday pay and paid time off.
POSITION TITLE: Facility Maintenance Tech
POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Facility Maintenance Tech is responsible for the maintenance and repair of all facility-related items.
- Receives general instructins from supervisor and works unsupervised.
- Performance of routine maintenance and repairs to plant refrigeration systems, including Freon, glycol, and chilled water systems.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of boiler systems, including condensate, gas, air, and water (hot and cold) systems.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of all wastewater equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair of plant building, both interior and exterior including some yard maintenance and snow removal.
- Perform electrical reapirs on all facility-related electrical systems.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on all facility equipment as required.
- Assist with production/processing maintenance as required.
- Completion of all required maintenance documentation.
- Performance of miscellaneous duties inherent to the job.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Report any food safety and quality issues/problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
- Properly follow Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP’s), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
HOW TO APPLY: In person or online Applications accepted M-F 8:00am-3:00pm 900 North Linn Ave. New Hampton, IA 50659
Sparboe is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted: November 17, 2018