Robert Half International Temporary Receptionist in North Liberty, Iowa
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls. Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
How you will make an impact
• Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
• Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
What we're looking for
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply directly to Abbey Koerperich by emailing your resume to Abbey.Koerperich@roberthalf.com
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: North Liberty, IA
Date Posted: November 18, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01520-9502765321
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs