Actalent QA Technician II in NORWALK, Iowa
PURPOSE: Assure that our quality, food safety, good manufacturing, continuous improvement, and employee safety programs are functioning through direct observation and collection of appropriate documentation.
• HACCP plans are up to date, validated, and documents are filled out properly.
• Products follow all CCP’s according to pertinent HACCP plans.
• Documents are filled in properly and reviewed daily
• Any non-compliance is reported to management immediately.
• Corrective actions identified, implemented and documented in a timely manner.
• SOPs and GMPs are followed and up to date.
• All SOPs are reviewed at least annually and proper training is conducted.
• Products are worked according to schedule, and quality parameters.
• Product is staged properly, identified appropriately and according to production needs.
• Environmental Monitoring Program is followed and properly documented.
• Weekly and monthly environmental testing and swabs are taken and reported on.
• Quarterly validation and listeria samples are taken and reported on.
• Corrective actions are written and implemented as needed.
• Data is organized, trended, and reported to aid in continuous improvement.
• In process labels are accurate and lots can be validated
• All shipping and final product labels meet regulatory compliance.
• All processing materials and ingredients are labeled properly.
• Customer Complaints are managed according to audit standards.
• Complaints are documented, trended, and reported in a timely manner.
• Re-training production personnel as needed and responded to the customer when appropriate.
• Equipment is kept calibrated and records are up to date (Scales, probes, thermometers)
High School Diploma.
Associate's Degree or higher within a Scientific discipline preferred.
1+ years of experience in broad manufacturing or quality control/assurance.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs