Ruthven Community Care Center Housekeeper in Ruthven, Iowa
This would be a Part-time position.:
The HOUSEKEEPER performs day-to-day housekeeping services ensuring a clean, attractive facility in accordance with all laws, regulations and Company standards. Reports to Director of Environmental Services.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents
- Must be able to perform day-to-day housekeeping duties including dusting, vacuuming, disinfecting, polishing, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning, replenishing and mopping
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs floor to waist; lift 10 lbs waist to shoulder; lift and carry 30 lbs; and push/pull 40 lbs.
- Must practice dependable, regular attendance