Aventure Staffing Program Coordinator in Sioux City, Iowa
Program Coordinator | $32/yr
Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm (Off Season) Busy Season (Feb 1st to the end of April) Altered Hours
A non-profit organization in Sioux City is hiring a caring, responsible Program Coordinator to join their growing team. This Program Coordinator works on a team and independently with a diverse population of clients and volunteers to provide oversight of the company's programs including volunteer recruitment, retention, and recognition.
· Manage program and volunteers, building nurturing relationships
· Recruit, train, and manage volunteers
· Maintain records and provide ongoing communication
· Complete required training/certifications
· Monitor data and report deadlines
· Prepare site logistics, security, and return preparation plans in compliance with IRS requirements
· Bachelor's Degree is preferred
· Two years of program management and/or volunteer management
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong computer skills
Benefits & Pay
· Health and Vision Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal Days, and Sick Time
· Simple IRA
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
509 Douglas St, Sioux City, IA, 51101 | (712) 277-8103
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.