Rose International INC Accountant in Urbandale, Iowa
Position Title: Accountant
Position Number: 284396
Location: Urbandale, IA
Desired Skill Set:
Accounting, Cash Managment, MS Excel
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Accounting Supervisor
Duration: 3 months contract to hire
Location: Urbandale, IA 50398
Supervises the day to day activities of staff that comprise the accounting function. Duties may be performed in various groups within Controllership including, but not limited to, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Treasury.
• Responsibilities include overseeing day to day accounting functions and processes as well as reporting of financial information. Oversight of the Cash Receipts processes, account reconciliations and Accounts Receivable adjustments.
• Responsible for accuracy, timeliness and the general integrity of the accounting function and related reports. Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management reports. Duties may also include the preparation of required regulatory reporting - Participates in and/or lead projects affecting the department and its processes.
• Supervises accounting staff as required. Provides guidance, advice and support to direct reports to ensure issues are resolved and addressed appropriately in a timely fashion. Has authority to assign, direct and evaluate work, as well as train and provide general direction to professional staff.
• Assists with the maintenance and improvement of the internal control environment including general adherence and knowledge of SOX controls, SSAE16, and external audit procedures, as applicable. Ensures daily management activities are conducted in compliance with internal and external control requirements. May ensure that Statutory Accounts are properly maintained and reconciled in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting “Policy” procedures (GAAP). Adheres to the accounting principles and practices and regulatory environment and ensures these principles and practices are applied in the daily work.
• Responds to ad hoc requests for financial information as well as operational analysis using various reporting tools as consistent with a Global business leader.
Education (degree / diploma)
• Requires 4 year university degree in accounting and finance
• 4 to 7 years of experience with at least one year of supervisory experience.
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
• Advanced knowledge/skill with Microsoft Excel including charts, formulas and pivot tables. Strong communication/organization/multi-tasking skills.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)