Mosaic Quality Manager in Urbandale, Iowa
Who we are:
Mosaic is a national faith-based healthcare provider of services to people with diverse needs including intellectual and developmental disabilities, autism support, behavioral therapy and senior care. Our 3,800 employees and 800 independent contractors provide a life of possibilities to nearly 4,000 people across 10 states and 400+ communities.
Building upon more than a century of service, Mosaic navigates continuous transformation in service delivery while maintaining a focus on those things that matter most: people served and their families, the people who serve, and our mission of service and advocacy.
As a Quality Manager, you will carry the responsibility to coordinate the implementation of personalized services and supports, ensure compliance with all Mosaic, federal and state regulatory compliance agencies and be committed to Mosaic's values of connection, belonging, faithfulness and grit.
Responsibilities and Duties of Quality Manager:
- Provides supervision to assigned staff.
- Oversee all aspects of quality management for assigned agencies.
- Ability to audit systems, processes, and products, ensuring compliance with new and existing national and agency quality standards, regulations, and accreditation standards.
- Implement quality management actions and contributing to the development of agency policies and procedures, strategic plan, and other improvement initiatives.
- The Quality Manager provides quality support to projects from the planning phase to project completion.
- Lead as agency Investigation Coordinator
Requirements for Quality Manager:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in business, healthcare, or social services
- Minimum four years' experience in a quality or business aspect of healthcare role required.
- Minimum two years of supervisory experience required.
- Experience with LEAN/Six Sigma and IDD preferred.
- Prefer CPR and/or Mandt certification instructor
- Strong sense of Integrity/Ethics and purpose driven leadership
- Ability to navigate systems and technology
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled