Robert Half Configuration Analyst / Business Systems Ananlyst in WEST DES MOINES, Iowa
If you enjoy helping others and solving customer's problems through specific plans, Robert Half has an open Business Systems Analyst role. If you are outgoing and a self-starter with strong technical knowledge and excellent communication skills, this Business Analyst role may be a great fit for you. This long-term contract / temporary opening is for a Business Analyst in the West Des Moines, Iowa area.
• Supports small to medium sized projects with moderate complexity encompassing 2-3
• Applies interviewing and facilitating skills to interface with business and technology
stakeholders to understand business and system needs.
• Employs techniques to create business and functional requirements
• Participates in business process re-designs to eliminate waste and manual processes.
• Supports data gathering for the business case and cost benefit analysis documents.
• Partners with Quality Assurance (QA) to identify and document testing considerations, develop traceability matrices, and assists with User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Embraces change and assist others in recognizing the need for change.
• Builds relationships within the project team.
• Continually increases business acumen.
• Possesses the ability to tailor the message to the audience.
• Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively within own team and management.
• Supports internal policies and procedures
• 3+ years of business system analyst experience.
• Experience using business analysis concepts (business process modeling (BPM), context diagrams, use cases, user stories).
• Experience with techniques used in requirements elicitation, project scoping, requirements analysis, and project planning and analysis activities.
• Utilizes resource tools to manage project resource demand.
• Demonstrates strong understanding of Project Management and SDLC processes.
• Experience using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Visio, Project, PowerPoint).
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
- Robert Half Jobs