Robert Half International Loan Documentation Reviewer in West Des Moines, Iowa
Looking for a position to expand your experience within a Financial Constitution? We are looking for those with experience in either mortgage, loan processing, and document review to join our client's team in Des Moines, Iowa!
Candidates would be responsible for processing, evaluating, and organizing loan documents and collateral files. They will also be working with mortgage loans, escrow accounts and other documents related to the mortgage field to audit, analyze, and modify the documents. Require someone who is a self-starter and can work independently.
• Reading, analyzing, and interpreting finance documents
• Reconciling spreadsheets
• Important document revision
• Understanding the effects of insurance changes on customer's escrow accounts
• Processing information quickly and with a high degree of accuracy
• Identifying and resolving any discrepancies with data
• Making changes to customers insurance information
• Working from a report (work queue)
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience with customer service
• Comfortable analyzing and comparing numbers
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent data entry skills
• Ability to prioritize and work independently
• Ability to multitask between computer software systems
• Some college to Bachelor's degree earned
Call Shasta Coe at 515-244-2500 or email your resume to Shasta.Coe(at symbol)roberthalf.com for immediate consideration!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $13.00 - $15.00 / Hourly
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Date Posted: November 20, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01500-9502767806
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs