Mediacom Part-Time Telemarketing Representative I in West Des Moines, Iowa
Part-Time Telemarketing Representative I
City:West Des Moines
Employment Duration:Part time
Working Hours:4 Weekdays 3 PM-9 PM, Saturday 9 AM-5 PM
Apply For This Job Now >>
To utilize several different software applications to perform a wide variety of tasks including making outbound calls, answering incoming calls, and data entry for both internal and external customers and for both sales and non-sales purposes.
• Make outbound calls to existing customers to upgrade or sell additional services.
• Make follow up calls to close sales leads generated from a variety of sources.
• Make follow up calls to reschedule customers with cancelled or missed installations.
• Make outbound calls to ask survey questions to gather customer feedback about products or processes.
• Answer incoming calls from field sales reps and installers to perform support and order entry tasks.
• Answer incoming calls from customers for various sales and non-sales purposes.
• Record the statuses of each call, including updating spreadsheets or websites when necessary, depending on the type of call.
• Other duties including data entry, E-Chat support, routing calls to other departments, and other duties as assigned.
• High School Degree required.
• Preferred – 6 months call center and/or previous sales experience preferred, but not required for exceptional candidates.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Confidence in speaking on the phone with customers.
• Ability to stay on-task with minimal supervision required.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Able to learn and utilize multiple computer applications simultaneously.
• Able to constantly adapt to changing policies, products, and software.
• High Energy level.
• Professional demeanor.
• Able to work a consistent schedule including weekday evenings and Saturday during the day.
Keywords:Sales, Telemarketing, Call Center