Robert Half International Web Designer in WEST DES MOINES, Iowa
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate closely with manager and designers
• Updates existing forms/communications
• Will work on communications projects including, but not limited to: business cards, deliverables, ads, form revisions, ect.
• Partners with internal and external partners to create production-ready files.
• Conduct press checks
• Ensure that all artwork and files are accurate, adhere to brand standards, meet and exceed timeline and deliverable requirements, and follow all specifications.
• Manage technical/file trouble-shooting and design issues.
• Keeps records/logs
• Follow all the organizational process and best practices within the project management system, file server and tools/systems.
• Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associates Degree; or two or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Understanding of the creative and production processes
• Balance of typography skills, a basic understanding of photography, layout, illustration, and web/print process
• Basic understanding of image formats (EPS, TIF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PDF)
• Technical skills in print, digital optimization for web, retouching, 4c printing, digital file preparation, 4-color print and production processes, and pre-press delivery formats
• Understanding of graphic compression tools and their use required
• Adobe applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
• Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Software Skill Levels:
• Digital workflow automation experience
• Understanding of asset management systems
• PC proficiency
• Ability to follow brand standards
• Keen eye for detail and correcting copy/design errors missed in projects
• Able to partner and build relationships internally and externally
• Be able to manage time appropriately and meet aggressive deadlines
• Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Must stay up to date with new production techniques and trends through research and education.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
OTHER NECESSARY SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to maintain company attendance, punctuality and dependability standards as stated in the company handbook.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
• Ability to work cooperatively and successfully with co-employees within the company.
• Ability to work cooperatively and successfully with co-employees, customers, and other outside third parties.
• Ability to successfully handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
Adobe InDesign, Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Illustrator, Adobe Illustrator, Marketing Cloud
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: WEST DES MOINES, IA
Date Posted: June 29, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01500-0011492980
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs