Mediacom Part-Time Telemarketing Representative I in West Des Moines, United States
Part-Time Telemarketing Representative I
LocationWest Des Moines, IA Field Operations Group
Working Hours4 Weekdays 3 PM-9 PM, Saturday 9 AM-5 PM
To utilize several different software applications to perform a wide variety of tasks including making outbound calls, answering incoming calls, and data entry for both internal and external customers and for both sales and non-sales purposes.
• Make outbound calls to existing customers to upgrade or sell additional services.
• Make follow up calls to close sales leads generated from a variety of sources.
• Make follow up calls to reschedule customers with cancelled or missed installations.
• Make outbound calls to ask survey questions to gather customer feedback about products or processes.
• Answer incoming calls from field sales reps and installers to perform support and order entry tasks.
• Answer incoming calls from customers for various sales and non-sales purposes.
• Record the statuses of each call, including updating spreadsheets or websites when necessary, depending on the type of call.
• Other duties including data entry, E-Chat support, routing calls to other departments, and other duties as assigned.
• High School Degree required.
• Preferred – 6 months call center and/or previous sales experience preferred, but not required for exceptional candidates.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Confidence in speaking on the phone with customers.
• Ability to stay on-task with minimal supervision required.
• Problem-solving skills.
• Able to learn and utilize multiple computer applications simultaneously.
• Able to constantly adapt to changing policies, products, and software.
• High Energy level.
• Professional demeanor.
• Able to work a consistent schedule including weekday evenings and Saturday during the day.
Keywords:Sales, Telemarketing, Call Center
Mediacom Communications is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Mediacom's EEO philosophy promotes equal employment opportunity throughout the organization. Any form of unlawful employee harassment based on the above mentioned characteristics is prohibited.
Mediacom endeavors to make mediacomcable.com/careers accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our careers website, please contact email@example.com or dial 845-443-2408. Any inquiries regarding employment application status, resume submittal, open positions and any other general inquiries will not receive a response.
- Apply Now